- Provide a customer-friendly service by showing interest in the customer, guaranteeing a positive and loyal relationship with the brand;
- Handling customer inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism;
- Create opportunities to engage with the customers, approaching all their questions and doubts;
- Manage customer queries about hotel availabilities, amenities and facilities/location and access to their accounts, payments and answer any queries regarding the loyalty program.
- Experience working in a customer support related role in different channels (email, webform and telephone);
- Familiarity with Social Media;
- Experience with LiveChat and Instant Messaging services (preferential);
- Able to accomplish GDPR compliance politics;
- Native speaker Italian and minimum English level required B2;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and listening skills;
- Ability to solve customer problems;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Experience in servicing hotel/hospitality/travel/tourism and/or Luxury industries (preferential).
- Work location: Lisbon;
- Work Schedule: 40 hours per week;
- Renewable employment contract with basic remuneration plus food subsidy;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund and annual complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses and training opportunities;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and excellent public transportation connections;
- Participation in events, workshops and other activities;
- Excellent opportunity to work in a leading multinational company;
- Personalized career progression programs.
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Werde Teil eines weltweiten Teams