- Video content review for organic video uploads, seeking actionable, policy-violating content;
- Deletion and blocking of content, as well as filtering, organizing and evaluating information;
- Viewing disturbing content and discussing difficult subjects clearly and calmly.
- Passion for Client’s mission, supporting businesses and improving the product experience.
- Japanese native speaker and fluency in English (B2 level required);
- Experience in Customer Service/Contact Center (preferential);
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-centric mindset;
- Strong critical and contextual thinking skills;
- Ability to independently seek out and apply relevant information when faced with a unique or new problem;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Free salad, fruit, soup and bread available to all employees;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities;
- Floor animation activities, with prizes every month.
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Werde Teil eines weltweiten Teams