- Provide support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them grow across multiple channels – chat, email and phone;
- Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for SMB clients in the online and digital advertising domain;
- Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
- Provide product and tool support to enhance clients’ experience;
- Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients;
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve usage of our solutions.
- Provide vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering.
- Native Polish Speaker;
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media;
- +1 year working in a customer service related role;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
- Experienced in Call Center environment / Customer Support role;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Availability Monday to Sunday, including rotating weekends.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with cafeteria facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Werde Teil eines weltweiten Teams