- Assisting customer’s needs by ordering supplies and issuing messages;
- Answer calls from customers relating to the company’s services;
- Processing pick up orders;
- Providing shipping information and quotations;
- Tracking packages and requesting proof of delivery.
- Native Romanian Speaker;
- Fluent in English – minimum B1 is mandatory;
- Great listening and communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Aptitude for problem-solving;
- Dynamism and team spirit;
- High School diploma or equivalent qualification (minimum requirement).
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Facilities centrally located with an excellent public transportation offer and with canteen included;
- Private health insurance;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Free Portuguese language courses, sports activities and organized events.
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Werde Teil eines weltweiten Teams