Work in Lisbon - Swedish Facebook Customer Care or Sales Representative
Lisbon Atlântico /se
Become a member of our ambitious and motivated support team. We are looking for both customer care and marketing/sales talents.
Ensure customers satisfaction representing one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
What we looking for
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and good understanding of English (B1 Level);
- Experience with online advertising products and social media;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment (if interested in the sales Position);
- Pro-active mindset with regards to identifying issues and opportunities as well as communication with clients;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
- Experienced in Call Center environment / Customer Support role.
What we can offer you
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Intensive training and integration phase;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Ready to join our team?
- Contact new and existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal;
- Acquire new advertisers within the small and medium business (SMB) space;
- Provide pre- and post-sales support for all products;
- Become an expert on all Facebook advertising solutions (including Instagram);
- Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for SMB clients in the online and digital advertising domain;
- Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients;
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve usage of our solutions;
- Provide vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering;
- Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience and drive higher product adoption and spend.