Google AdWords trainer (m/f)
We are looking for a passionate Google AdWords Expert willing to share his knowledge and train others to become Specialists.
The Trainer should be aware of the latest online marketing and technological developments and ensure that others are too. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that our Representatives and Team Leaders are trained to the highest standards in AdWords.
Based on training needs analysis, the Trainer will develop effective material and efficient training plans that will drive performance across several markets’ KPIs.
Providing sales training is part of the deal as well. This person should be a true inspiration on how to pitch a solution, making sure that during and after the Training our sales team is best trained and developed so they can be the best version of themselves.
What we looking for
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate people;
- Google AdWords certification and strong working experience with it;
- Excellent English language skills (minimum C1 level);
- Experience as a Trainer and coaching sales teams is a big plus;
- Self-starter, self-motivated and data driven;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
What we can offer you
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
- Motivate, involve and create the best team spirit among the Trainees;
- Be a product expert providing training to all roles of the project in the way that will benefit the end client through increased profitability and customer satisfaction;
- Plan, develop and deliver product training programs based on needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches, features etc;
- Ensure sales and product training are clearly defined, documented and delivered which lead to improved sales performance and profit;
- Track and measure training results and elaborating reports to the Operations Manager and Client;
- Work side by side with the Representatives and Team Leaders providing constant performance improvement’s coaching.