- The Sales Representative will receive Customers’ contacts by email and inbound calls;
- The main function of the Acquisition Team will be prospecting the client’s services free of charge.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in French and minimum English level required B2;
- Sales, negotiation/objection management techniques;
- Critical thinking and ability to diagnose sales opportunities according to the Customer’s profile;
- Flexible and resilient person, committed and motivated by a challenging sales project;
- Experience in servicing hotel, hospitality, travel, tourism and/or Luxury industries (preferential).
- Work location: Lisbon;
- Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Renewable employment contract with basic remuneration plus food subsidy;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund and annual complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses and training opportunities;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and excellent public transportation connections;
- Participation in events, workshops and other activities;
- Excellent opportunity to work in a leading multinational company;
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Personalized career progression programs.
Postule dès maintenant
Fais partie d'une équipe internationale