What you can expect
Would you like to represent Customer Service for Gaming with Spanish? Become our clients’ ambassador! Be the first point of contact for a global gaming company.
You will supervise issues until a resolution has been identified, impressing them, and engaging via chat and email in Spanish.
We will provide you intensive training and the right tools to grow.
Here at TP, we don’t just work together but also learn, grow and have fun together – like one big family. Our culture is highly meritocratic, as we believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone. We are genuine in our relationships and we truly care about each others success, development and progress.
We need those who have what it takes to live their ambitions and want to embrace the world.
Don’t miss this opportunity to build a successful career in one of the best companies to work in Portugal!
With a worldwide presence, our client is one of the most prestigious brands in the gaming industry. This company works vigorously to provide their consumers a broad range products, having an impeccable track record of good customer relations and an extensive market experience.
What you'll do
- Provide customer inquiries with timely and accurate responses, providing first contact resolution and representing Customer Service for Gaming;
- Take personal ownership of customer requests and maintain accountability for follow-through;
- Provide exceptional customer experiences that meet or exceed departmental goals as measured through customer surveys;
- Handle customer contacts that require core and advanced skills;
- Maintain our partner’s internal information and customer/account information secure and confidential;
- Consistently implement management mentoring to reach departmental goals;
- Support less-experienced agents by sharing best practices;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll need
- Native level of Spanish (written and spoken);
- Fluency in English (B2);
- High school diploma (or equivalent);
- Player and support oriented attitude, with a knack for helping others;
- Team player with strong problem-solving and conflict management skills as a Customer Service for Gaming;
- Passion for video games and mobile applications;
- Experience in telephone customer service/call center environment (minimum 1 year);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office or equivalents.
- Excellent work opportunity representing Customer Service for Gaming, in a leading multinational company;
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Inspiring leadership;
- Work/life balance;
- Employees empowerment and value;
- Long-term development opportunities;
- Private health insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Teleperformance Portugal is one of the 25 best companies to work for in Europe. This recognition was assigned by Great Place to Work® Institute. TP was also distinguished as Best and Largest exporter and Best Contributor to Employment in Portugal, by Exame magazine!
With more than 13 000 employees, from 111 nationalities, our team provides services in 35 languages. We are a multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable team. Teleperformance Portugal has a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards in the market.
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, join us and find your place at Teleperformance Portugal.
Become a member of a worldwide team