What you'll do
- As a Customer Service for Mercedes-Benz, you’ll contact for customer requests, representing one of the world’s most esteemed car brands;
- Utilize phone calls, e-mails and chats in order to provide a seamless customer experience;
- Respond to inquiries about products and services, offering expert advice on a range of car-related matters;
- Resolve issues as they arise – addressing customers’ concerns in a professional and timely manner.
What you'll need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (C2 level) and good knowledge of English (minimum B2 level);
- Profound passion for cars (big plus);
- As a Customer Service for Mercedes-Benz, you’ll need work experience as a customer support/customer care representative (will be considered an asset);
- Highly developed communication skills;
- Genuine problem-solving mentality and a deep sense of ownership;
- Tech savviness and learning agility;
- Positive attitude.
- Work location: Lisbon;
- Full relocation support (flight ticket to Portugal, free accommodation in one of our shared apartments);
- One flight per year to your home country (within Europe);
- Health insurance from day one in the company;
- Respectful and inclusive environment;
- A wealth of opportunities to progress and move business areas projects;
- Flexibility & Work/life balance as a Customer Service for Mercedes-Benz;
- Ongoing certification and training opportunities;
- Refer a Friend Program with attractive incentives;
- Free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, amazing internal parties, festivals, workshops and much more.
Become a member of a worldwide team