- Provide a customer-friendly service by showing interest in the customer, promoting a positive relationship with the brand;
- Create opportunities to impress and engage with the customers, approaching all their questions and doubts;
- Manage customer queries about their orders and access to their accounts, payments, and stock availability.
- 12th grade;
- Reliable, autonomous and very disciplined;
- Self-confident and organized;
- Good communication skills and passionate about your work;
- Enthusiastic, curious and motivated by success;
- Experience in managing your own time with maximum responsibility;
- Ability to work with performance objectives;
- As for the necessary work material, you should be able to secure a desktop or laptop computer.
- Work as a team from your home;
- Work full-time or part-time, depending on your availability preferences (days and hours);
- Specialized training included;
- Competitive compensation model;
- Opportunity to work with an international team in a multicultural environment.
Become a member of a worldwide team