- Queries on Client products, solutions, and architectures;
- Recommendations on how to use and configure Client products;
- Technical issues and fault diagnosis of Client products;
- Troubleshooting problems with Client APIs and SDKs;
- Troubleshooting operations or system problems related to Client resources;
- Client console or official Client tools;
- Financial affairs and account contract problems related to Client;
- Third-party software configuration guidance and troubleshooting related to Client products.
- Familiar with application system anomaly investigation and diagnosis, scripting language (Unix or Linux), understand problems from the user’s perspective, and refine requirements;
- English spoken and written skills (C1 level);
- User-friendly computer skills;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Communicative with a team player mindset;
- Flexible with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Signing Bonus up to 3000€;
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
Become a member of a worldwide team