- Managing, through customer support, strong relationships with our customers;
- Selling Hardware to small- medium businesses and some enterprise customers;
- Ensure customers are advised correctly on their product and their orders are put through and arriving at the customer promptly;
- Handle proactive volume with new business;
- Deal with procurement and marketing teams alike at the customer side.
- Near native level of spoken and written German;
• Minimum 1 year customer support or service experience for B2B roles required;
- Experience in Account management B2B with outbound activity (Preferred);
- Microsoft Advocate Performance Certification (Sales Specialist/Master) within 3-6 months – (is a plus);
- Great listener and problem solver for each unique customer challenge;
- Dynamic and enthusiastic about technology;
- Aiming to be part of Microsoft’s mission and passionate about helping customers;
- Proven ability to build relationships with business customers and proficient managing various accounts to build long lasting relationships.
- An international career in a multicultural environment;
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
- Intensive training and constant and familiarization phase;
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to the home country;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Become a member of a worldwide team