- Set and maintain the highest levels of service for consumers and guests, providing advice, answering questions, and promoting the client’s brands in every interaction;
- Communicate with consumers by telephone, email, live chat, messaging, social media
- Provide advanced sales through servicing to ensure well rounded and complete beauty solution for consumers;
- Place orders, resolve technical queries, and undertake associated administrative activities;
- Provide first contact resolution on service inquiries and complaints, as well as more complex consumer questions and complaints on a wide variety of topics;
- Liaise with leadership and other teams to ensure a full resolution for the consumer;
- Understand the potential risk to the business of some inquiries/complaints and show awareness of when cases need to be escalated to an I&E advisor or Team Leader (i.e. social media public posts that can turn viral, etc).
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in German;
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills in English (minimum B2);
- Excellent communication skills and social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity;
- Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity;
- Aptitude for problem-solving;
- Dynamism and team spirit;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Accommodation in a Teleperformance apartment;
- Refund of initial flight expenses;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
Become a member of a worldwide team