- Customer support via telephone and email;
- Effective support for questions regarding the use and maintenance of the iQOS device;
- Provision of technical support in regard to the device or the iQOS website;
- Providing information and possible troubleshooting.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German;
- Moderate English skills (B2 level);
- Demonstrates sympathy and empathy;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Flexibility and resilience;
- Fast learning capacity;
- Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Long-term development opportunities;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Become a member of a worldwide team