- Business analysis of on-going projects, connecting business units and the remaining areas, defining processes and solutions for the upgrade of the projects’ quality, price reduction, and general optimization;
- Business objectives’ analysis, requirements’ specification and follow-up of the implementation of new projects;
- Analysis of the business guidelines and solutions development for the optimization of the company’s current resources, such as databases, telecommunications, or others;
- Implementation of company-wide management-approved strategies.
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Management or Computer Sciences;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Previous experience as a Project Manager (2 to 4 years);
- Experience/Knowledge in digital marketing and/or content management (highly desirable);
- Used to work with SCRUM methodologies and/or Design thinking;
- Strong experience with MS Project;
- Creativity and good communication skills;
- Planning, organizing, and time management skills;
- Customer orientation, problem-solving, and teamwork competencies.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries and departments
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Free language courses, sports activities, and organized events;
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad, and fruit.
Become a member of a worldwide team