- Analyze issues of business customers, partners, clients or internal stakeholder’s and find the best ways to resolve them;
- Address issues via chat, email or phone channels, following operating procedures;
- Close customer inquiries regarding online marketing products, troubleshoot issues per process specifications, assist users in recovering account information and assist in payment related issues;
- Adapt existing processes to craft alternate solutions, or escalate critical or more complex queries to the next level for resolution.
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew;
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- Minimum 6 months of relevant customer care experience;
- General understanding of online marketing products/services being supported;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Dynamic and organized.
- Work Location: Lisbon – Oeiras;
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company;
- Accommodation in a Teleperformance apartment;
- Refund of initial flight expenses;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Private health insurance;
- Free Portuguese language courses, surfing, soft trekking and much more.
Become a member of a worldwide team