- Inbound Customer service for bookings, purchases of services or goods;
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment, shipping, return and exchange and further questions about customer accounts;
- Management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and good command of English (B1 Level);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information;
- Experience in customer service (preferred).
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with the leaders in in various industries;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
- Private health insurance;
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Become a member of a worldwide team