What you can expect
Are you looking for your next career move?
As a Technical Support agent for Healthcare project, your main mission will be to track cases, ensuring they are closed in an efficient and timely manner. Communicate with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction.
At TP, we love new ideas and new thinking. Can you develop strong work relationships? Do you love to break silos? Are you a problem-solver, questioning with confidence? Are you eager to take accountability of your work? Together as one, we’ll drive great results!
Our client is specialized in the development of innovative medical devices to make life easier for patients with diabetes and other diseases. The Omnipod Insulin Management System offers a unique alternative to previously available methods of insulin delivery.
What you'll do
- As a Technical Support for Healthcare, you’ll communicate with customers via phone, chat and email;
- Track cases to ensure they are closed in an efficient and timely manner;
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, while representing a major brand;
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times;
- Work towards achieving goals as set by the customer and internal.
What you'll need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (C2);
- Bachelor´s degree in Life Sciences (preferred);
- Able to handle sensitive information as a Technical Support for Healthcare;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fast learner capacity;
- Team spirit;
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Support role (mandatory).
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Challenging and rewarding work as a Technical Support for Healthcare;
- Friendly and collaborative working environment;
- Wealth of opportunities;
- Modern and centrally located buildings with cafeteria facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Private health insurance since day one in the company;
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events;
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonus.
Teleperformance Portugal is one of the 25 best companies to work for in Europe. This recognition was assigned by Great Place to Work® Institute. TP was also distinguished as Best and Largest exporter and Best Contributor to Employment in Portugal, by Exame magazine!
With more than 13 000 employees, from 111 nationalities, our team provides services in 35 languages. We are a multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable team. Teleperformance Portugal has a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards in the market.
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, join us and find your place at Teleperformance Portugal.
Become a member of a worldwide team