- Support Bank Customers;
- Provide clear information about products and service;
- Manage customer requests and clarify any doubts;
- Deliver a positive attitude towards the brand;
- Provide top-class interactions and customer service in rotating shifts, including night and weekend schedules.
- Minimum academic qualifications: 12th grade;
- Languages: C1 level or higher in Polish and minimum B2 English;
- Professional experience in Contact Center in the banking sector (preferential);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume service center;
- Excellent communication and argumentation skills, with the ability to apply a logical problem-solving approach to resolving customer problems and inquiries;
- Client, quality and results-oriented;
- Ability to listen and manage conflicts with responsibility, proactivity and team spirit;
- Agile in computer skills from the user’s perspective – computer systems, internet, browser and basic software;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to think independently.
- Full-Time contract;
- Personal training and development programs;
- A solid career full of progression opportunities;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Cafeterias with free healthy meals such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Free events: workshops and other work-life balance activities also for family and friends;
- Possibility to work in a world-leading multinational company.
Word lid van een wereldwijd team