- Create and maintain a Staffing Plan, Capacity Monitoring and Training Capacity;
- Prioritize Staffing needs to define which will have the biggest impact either financially or operationally;
- Staffing Effectiveness Measurements (required vs delivered);
- Work directly with the Recruiting Teams / Recruitment Lead in all sites (within region) to ensure needs are achieved, on time, for each line of business;
- Maintain a clear vision of the entire company’s goals related to staffing and potential growth and attainability. Be focused on delivery and productivity improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Management, Mathematics or similar;
- 4+ years of experience in BPO desirable;
- 2 years of experience in Long Term Planning;
- Fluency in English (minimum C1), Spanish and/or Portuguese will be valued.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Health Insurance;
• Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit.
Become a member of a worldwide team