- Contacting new and existing customers on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing them with the best solution for their business goals;
- Manage a portfolio of medium-sized businesses (SMBs) clients with responsibility for growing revenue;
- Provide pre and post-sales support for all products;
- Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience and drive higher product adoption and spend;
- Become an expert on all Facebook advertising solutions;
- Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients.
- Native level Spanish speaker;
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
- High school diploma required;
- Minimum 1 year experience working in digital marketing or sales;
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment;
- Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Training and integration phase;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Word lid van een wereldwijd team