- Assist customers while online booking of hotels, holiday packages and other travel-related services;
- Telephone booking of services / sales (for incoming customer calls only);
- Provide helpful and effective service for both “in travel” and “post travel” concerns;
- Assist customers with questions regarding payment, changes, cancellation or any other concerns.
- Native level of spoken and written Finnish (mandatory);
- Good level of English (preferably B2);
- Passionate about traveling;
- Familiarity with the travel industry (popular destinations, airlines, hotel chains);
- Contact Center and Sales experience will be a plus;
- Good working knowledge of computers, MS Office and common internet applications;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Availability between 06h00 and 18h00 from Monday to Friday.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Intensive training and integration phase;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Long-term career opportunities;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Accommodation in a room in a Teleperformance owned apartment;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Torna-te membro de uma equipa mundial