- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat, and video conferencing as needed;
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers;
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products;
- Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed;
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures.
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in German;
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills in English (minimum B2);
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS/CSS3;
- Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process;
- Experience working in a B2B environment, online advertising, or ad product experience;
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management, troubleshooting and support skills;
- Online advertising or ad product experience.
- Signing Bonus 3000€;
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Competitive Salary;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Free salad, fruit, soup and bread available to all employees;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
Become a member of a worldwide team