- Ensure all the company’s activity;
- Provide remote and direct technical support;
- Assist on the implementation of new projects.
- Technical academic background in the IT field (preferable);
- Previous experience in providing technical support remotely and directly to users;
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Windows, Office, Exchange, Active Directory);
- Basic network knowledge;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English, written and spoken (minimum B2);
- Team player;
- Availability to work between 07:00h – 22:00h.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit.
- Free organized sport activities and events every month.
Torna-te membro de uma equipa mundial