- Ability to identify, research and review product issues to determine the best solution/ troubleshooting;
- Repair basic product issues;
- Use diagnostic tools;
- Advise on workarounds and best practices to be implemented;
- Contribute in an active way to increase product insight and knowledge base content;
- Follow protocol and adhere to guidelines;
- Achieve and maintain fully satisfactory performance.
- Native level written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Customer oriented with strong decision-making skills;
- Excellent communication and good argumentation skills;
- Ability to solve technical issues in a creative way;
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers;
- Basic knowledge of Windows and MS Office.
Work hours: Between 10pm to 7am;
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Facilities centrally located with an excellent public transportation offer and with canteen included;
- Private health insurance since day one in the company;
- Free Portuguese language courses, sports activities and organized events.
Become a member of a worldwide team