• Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters and videos;
• Understand current trends within the community and provide the team with regional insights;
• Respond to customers in a timely manner;
• Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders;
• Devise and implement community communication initiatives;
• Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests;
• Attend/manage networking events or relevant industry workshops/forums.
- Native level French speaker;
- Fluency in both written and verbal English (preferably B2);
- Experience with managing social media channels;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Soft skills for de-escalating situations when needed;
- Experience with social media management and business intelligence tools (nice to have);
- Experience in graphic design/Photoshop/After Effects.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Work in an unparallel team environment;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund and annual complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Modern, centrally located buildings with cafeteria facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Free healthy food in the cafeteria, such as soup, salad, bread and fruit;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free language courses, sports activities and organized events.
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Werde Teil eines weltweiten Teams