As an Account Strategist, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners. You work with a wide variety of advertisers and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other Google products;
- Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role;
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Media Agencies;
- Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and email.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience;
Excellent written and verbal fluency in German;
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically;
- 1-2 years overall work experience in sales, digital advertising or PPC campaigns;
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape;
- Experience/extensive knowledge of Google Advertising solutions;
- Strong negotiation skills and solid capability to build long lasting relationships through phone interaction;
- Experience in consultative selling: managing a portfolio of customers, identify customers/partners needs, focus on customer goals, results and clients satisfaction;
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Signing Bonus 2000€;
- Full-time position (40h per week, Monday to Friday);
- Attractive salary with performance-based bonus;
- Long Term Contract;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- 4 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and additional specific sales training;
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
- Established career path to grow and develop;
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products;
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests;
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services;
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development;
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly motivated team.
Bewirb dich jetzt!
Werde Teil eines weltweiten Teams