Do you imagine yourself working in a fast-paced environment, with high quality and timeliness standards? Being part of a multicultural and goal-oriented team would be the right career path for you? You might be the one we are looking for! Teleperformance Portugal, the leader company in digital business services, is hiring communicative and ambitious candidates with the will to build a solid career in one of the best companies to work for in Portugal. You will integrate the team that provides support, with the most advanced multi-channel technology, on the financial services of one of the most prestigious institutions in the banking sector.
What you'll do
- Support Bank Customers;
- Provide clear information about products and service;
- Manage customer requests and clarify any doubts;
- Deliver a positive attitude towards the brand;
- Provide top-class interactions and customer service in rotating shifts, including night and weekend schedules.
What you'll need
- Minimum academic qualifications: 12th grade;
- Languages: C1 level or higher in Czech and minimum B2 English;
- Professional experience in Contact Center in the banking sector (preferential);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume service center;
- Excellent communication and argumentation skills, with the ability to apply a logical problem-solving approach to resolving customer problems and inquiries;
- Client, quality and results-oriented;
- Ability to listen and manage conflicts with responsibility, proactivity and team spirit;
- Agile in computer skills from the user’s perspective – computer systems, internet, browser and basic software;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to think independently.
- Work schedule: 40 hours per week;
- Renewable employment contract with basic remuneration, plus food subsidy;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Respectful and inclusive environment;
- A wealth of opportunities to progress and move business areas projects;
- Flexibility & Work/life balance as a Sales Representative;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund and annual complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses and training opportunities;
- Modern and centrally located buildings with cafeteria facilities and excellent public transportation connections;
- Participation in events, workshops and other activities;
- Excellent opportunity to work in a leading multinational company;
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Personalized career progression programs.
Become a member of a worldwide team