What you can expect
Are you looking for your next career path as a Sales Advisor for IHG?
In this role, you will provide travel advice, reservation solutions and partner offers for IHG customers. You will deliver a unique travel experience to your guests and drive revenue for your hotel partners. This through your creative decisions, market insight and the help of our tools.
Are you willing to learn and develop to be the best in an ever-evolving role? Join our team as a Sales Advisor for IHG!
Here at TP, we don’t just work together but also learn, grow and have fun. Our culture is highly meritocratic, as we believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone. We are genuine in our relationships and we truly care about each others success, development and progress.
We need those who have what it takes to live their ambitions and want to embrace the world.
The main purpose of the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®) is to create Great Hotels Guests Love®. IHG is one of the most prestigious and well-known hotel brands in the world. It has 710,000 rooms over 5,000 hotels in nearly 100 countries. The 12 great and distinctive hotel brands are offering distinctive experiences to each different client, allowing everyone a great night’s sleep.
What you'll do
- Provide an industry-leading voice reservation experience by handling contacts via phone and other mediums;
- Match products with guest needs, resulting in revenue generation, brand preference and customer loyalty;
- Provide a seamless customer experience through effective use of information and tools;
- As a Sales Advisor for IHG, you’ll answer questions regarding prices, hotel details, reservation or payment conditions;
- Assist guests with all questions relating to “pre”, “in” or “post travel” concerns;
- Seek opportunities to improve individual and team performance;
- Help the team and colleagues to stay motivated and deliver goals.
What you'll need
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Spanish;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Hotel/travel experience desired;
- As a Sales Advisor for IHG, you’ll need previous call center experience in sales and/or customer service capacity;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity;
- Strong web-based navigation skills;
- Ability to embrace technological and organizational changes;
- Ability to use tools and resources to represent the geographical needs of the caller.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Intensive training as a Sales Advisor for IHG and integration phase;
- Inspiring leadership;
- Employees empowerment and value;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;
- Annually complimentary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Possibility to live in one of our company apartments;
- Complimentary organized sport activities and events.
Teleperformance Portugal is one of the 25 best companies to work for in Europe. This recognition was assigned by Great Place to Work® Institute. TP was also distinguished as Best and Largest exporter and Best Contributor to Employment in Portugal, by Exame magazine!
With more than 13 000 employees, from 111 nationalities, our team provides services in 35 languages. We are a multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable team. Teleperformance Portugal has a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards in the market.
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, join us and find your place at Teleperformance Portugal.
Become a member of a worldwide team