What you'll do
- Inbound Customer Service for reservations, purchases of services or goods;
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment, shipping, return and exchange and further questions about customer accounts;
- Manage changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
What you'll need
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian;
- Good command of English (B1 Level);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information;
- Experience in Customer Service (preferred).
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with the leaders in various industries;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Respectful and inclusive environment;
- A wealth of opportunities to progress and move business areas projects;
- Flexibility & Work/life balance as a Customer Service;
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Become a member of a worldwide team