What you can expect
Pinterest is looking for a Customer Service Representative to support and engage with its customers. As a Customer Support, you will embody the voice of business and provide insights for continuous improvement. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a global brand success. Support an international operation throughout its pioneering and ground-breaking community concept.
Are you ready for your new career path as a Customer Support for Pinterest with French? Apply!
Whomever you are, whatever you do, bring your ambition, ideas and determination. Come drive our business into the future.
We need those who have what it takes to live their ambitions and drive true impact in their work. Those willing to play their part in embracing a world of possibilities.
Pinterest is world’s leading visual discovery engine used by more than 300 million people. Is used to find inspirations and dream of it, plan and prepare life doings. It is a sharing platform for ideas and creativity, as well as the perfect place to find the most innovative products and brands.
What you'll do
- As a Customer Support for Pinterest, you’ll support business customers with solutions to unblock issues with Client’s business products suite;
- Partner with Client’s internal support teams to resolve technical product issues via bug prioritization and resolution;
- Represent the voice of businesses and develop insights to improve user experience;
- E-Mail and ticket support;
- Identify pain points and use data to size, prioritize and shape business cases for product enhancement;
- Provide documentation and regression training where needed.
What you'll need
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in French;
- Fluency in English – B2 level (mandatory);
- As a Customer Support for Pinterest, you’ll need experience in Customer Service/Contact Center (preferential);
- Excellent communication skills and customer-centric mindset;
- Ability to independently seek out and apply relevant information when faced with a unique or new problem;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously;
- Passion for Client’s mission, supporting businesses and improving the product experience.
- Work location: Lisbon;
- Work schedule: 40 hours per week;
- Stable work and career progression opportunities;
- Personal training for the job;
- Good reference for future career;
- Leadership opportunities;
- Challenging work as a Customer Support for Pinterest;
- Remuneration: basic salary plus food subsidy;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Excellent opportunity to work with a top of mind brand;
- Excellent work environment in a multicultural company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free activities and sport events.
Become a member of a worldwide team