What you'll do
- As a Legal Operations Associate, you’ll process requests related to user data;
- Process, analyze, and interpret the language of these requests;
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, while representing a major brand;
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times;
- Work towards achieving goals as set by the customer and internal.
What you'll need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (C2) and good knowledge of English (minimum B2);
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to maintain high quality on repetitive tasks and detailed workflows;
- Excellent reading comprehension skills and comfort acting independently to follow detailed workflows and escalate when necessary;
- As a Legal Operations Associate, you’ll need 6 months – 2 years of data entry experience, operations, or low-level legal work experience;
- Ability and willingness to work on data entry tasks;
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal stakeholders;
- Comfortable working in a tech environment.
- Signing Bonus 3000€;
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Respectful and inclusive environment;
- A wealth of opportunities to progress and move business areas projects;
- Flexibility & Work/life balance as a Legal Operations Associate.
Become a member of a worldwide team