What you can expect
Are you looking for your next career path as a Legal Operations Associate? Join our team!
In this role, you will process requests related to user data which requires sensitivity to user privacy and legal requirements. Your day-to-day routine will include processing, analyzing, and interpreting the requests language. This highly-repetitive, detailed and procedural role can become tedious. Consequently, you need to be genuinely invested in Google’s mission. This in terms of quality, user data rights, dedication and task-oriented amidst the routine. Professionalism, humility, and confidentiality are of the utmost importance for this role.
Whomever you are, whatever you do, bring your ambition, ideas and determination and come drive our business into the future.
We need those who want to play their part and drive value. Those who want to live their dreams and embrace a world of opportunities.
What you'll do
- As a Legal Operations Associate, you’ll process requests related to user data;
- Process, analyze, and interpret the language of these requests;
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, while representing a major brand;
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times;
- Work towards achieving goals as set by the customer and internal.
What you'll need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (C2) and good knowledge of English (minimum B2);
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to maintain high quality on repetitive tasks and detailed workflows;
- Excellent reading comprehension skills and comfort acting independently to follow detailed workflows and escalate when necessary;
- As a Legal Operations Associate, you’ll need 6 months – 2 years of data entry experience, operations, or low-level legal work experience;
- Ability and willingness to work on data entry tasks;
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal stakeholders;
- Comfortable working in a tech environment.
- Signing Bonus 3000€;
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Respectful and inclusive environment;
- A wealth of opportunities to progress and move business areas projects;
- Flexibility & Work/life balance as a Legal Operations Associate.
Become a member of a worldwide team