• Review and moderate online content, posted on the French market;
• Ensure that all information uploaded by users follow the guidelines based on client’s policies;
• Become and remain knowledgeable about policies and community standards;
• Provide and follow best practices used to better achieve client’s KPI’s;
• Use the learned knowledge to propose improvement ideas either internal or external.
• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in French (mandatory);
• Natural fast learner so you can develop your skills within a short period of time;
• Fluency in English (minimum level B2);
• Resilient to stress;
• Ability to distinguish self-beliefs from moderated content and policies;
• Motivated and with a positive attitude;
• Attention to detail;
• Experience in dealing with high volumes of online content;
• Availability to work in 24/7 rotating shifts, from Monday to Sunday (mandatory).
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
• Health Insurance since day one in the company;
• Free company events and activities;
• Floor animation activities, with prizes every month.
Become a member of a worldwide team