- Be a relentless advocate for the customers and their issues;
- Providing the necessary help to solve all customer’s technical issues, through phone and email;
- Ensure customer satisfaction, presenting creative solutions to their issues;
- Never rest until regained customer’s confidence in the brand;
- Provide recommendations to engage with customer’s needs;
- Have a central role within the internal organization.
- Native written and verbal communication skills in French;
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
- Customer oriented with strong decision-making skills;
- Excellent communication and good argumentation skills;
- Ability to solve technical issues in a creative way;
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers;
- Basic knowledge of Windows and MS Office.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses, sports activities, and organized events.
Become a member of a worldwide team