- Review and moderate online content, posted on the Swedish market;
- Ensure that all information uploaded by users follow the guidelines based on client’s policies;
- Become and remain knowledgeable about policies and community standards;
- Provide and follow best practices used to better achieve client’s KPI’s;
- Use the learned knowledge to propose improvement ideas either internal or external.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Finnish (mandatory);
- Natural fast learner so you can develop your skills within a short period of time;
- Fluency in English (minimum level B2);
- Ability to distinguish self-beliefs from moderated content and policies;
- Motivated and with a positive attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of online content;
- Availability to work in 24/7 rotating shifts, from Monday to Sunday (mandatory).
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Free salad, fruit, soup and bread available to all employees;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities;
- Floor animation activities, with prizes every month.
Become a member of a worldwide team