Are you a travel lover looking for a bright job opportunity?
As a customer service representative, you’ll be helping travelers find, plan, and book their flight and/or hotel, ensuring a worry-free and efficient travel experience! Step into TP Portugal and give your career clearance for Takeoff!
As part of American Express Global Business Travel, our client offers travelers, travel managers and travel coordinators an incomparable value for money, a unique selection and compelling ease of use. Last year, our client enabled 14 million business trips. As a travel management company, it accompanies its customers every step of the way business travel planning.
- Greet and converse with client’s customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner;
- Turn customer inquiries into sales, using appropriate selling techniques to meet revenue and close rate goals;
- Research travel rates, destinations, options and packages, accurately provide information and answer general travel and site related questions;
- Track and report call types and service issues.
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in Dutch;
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills in English (minimum B2);
- High school diploma or higher (preferred);
- Excellent communication skills and Social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity;
- Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity;
- Strong web-based navigation skills;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Accommodation in a Teleperformance apartment;
- Refund of initial flight expenses;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
Become a member of a worldwide team