What you can expect
Are you a travel lover looking for a bright job opportunity as a Customer Service for Business Travel with Dutch?
As a customer service representative, you’ll be helping travelers find, plan, and book their flight and/or hotel. Ensure a worry-free and efficient travel experience!
Step into TP Portugal and give your career clearance for Takeoff!
Whomever you are, whatever you do, bring your ambition, ideas, energy and determination. Come drive our business into the future.
We need those who want to play their part and drive value and want to unleash their potential to live their dreams and embrace a world of opportunities.
As part of American Express Global Business Travel, our client offers travelers, travel managers and travel coordinators an incomparable value for money, a unique selection and compelling ease of use. Last year, our client enabled 14 million business trips. As a travel management company, it accompanies its customers every step of the way business travel planning.
What you'll do
- As a Customer Service for Business Travel, you’ll greet and converse with client’s customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner;
- Turn customer inquiries into sales, using appropriate selling techniques to meet revenue and close rate goals;
- Research travel rates, destinations, options and packages, accurately provide information and answer general travel and site related questions;
- Track and report call types and service issues.
What you'll need
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in Dutch;
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills in English (minimum B2);
- High School Diploma or higher (preferred);
- Excellent communication skills and social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity;
- As a Customer Service for Business Travel, you’ll need previous call center experience in sales and/or customer service capacity;
- Strong web-based navigation skills;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- A wealth of opportunities to progress in your career;
- Respectful, ethical & inclusive environment;
- Flexibility & Work/life balance as a Customer Service for Business Travel;
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Accommodation in a Teleperformance apartment;
- Refund of initial flight expenses;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
Teleperformance Portugal is one of the 25 best companies to work for in Europe. This recognition was assigned by Great Place to Work® Institute. TP was also distinguished as Best and Largest exporter and Best Contributor to Employment in Portugal, by Exame magazine!
With more than 13 000 employees, from 111 nationalities, our team provides services in 35 languages. We are a multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable team. Teleperformance Portugal has a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards in the market.
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, join us and find your place at Teleperformance Portugal.
Become a member of a worldwide team