- Greet and converse with client’s customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner;
- Turn customer inquiries into sales, using appropriate selling techniques to meet revenue and close rate goals;
- Research travel rates, destinations, options and packages, accurately provide information and answer general travel and site related questions;
- Track and report call types and service issues.
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in Dutch;
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills in English (minimum B2);
- High school diploma or higher (preferred);
- Excellent communication skills and Social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity;
- Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity;
- Strong web-based navigation skills;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously.
- Signing Bonus 2500*€;
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Accommodation in a Teleperformance apartment;
- Refund of initial flight expenses;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
*Starting day in August
Become a member of a worldwide team