- Support business customers with solutions to unblock issues with Client’s business products suite;
- Partner with Client’s internal support teams to resolve technical product issues via bug prioritization and resolution;
- Represent the voice of businesses and develop insights to improve user experience;
- E-Mail and ticket support;
- Identify pain points and use data to size, prioritize and shape business cases for product enhancement and provide documentation and regression training where needed.
- French Native speaker and fluency in English (B2 level required);
- Experience in Customer Service/Contact Center (preferential);
- Excellent communication skills and customer-centric mindset;
- Ability to independently seek out and apply relevant information when faced with a unique or new problem;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously;
- Passion for Client’s mission, supporting businesses and improving the product experience.
- Work location: Lisbon;
- Work Schedule: 40 hours per week;
- Stable work and career progression opportunities;
- Personal training for the job;
- Remuneration: basic salary plus food subsidy;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Excellent opportunity to work with a top of mind brand;
- Excellent work environment in a multicultural company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free activities and sport events.
Torna-te membro de uma equipa mundial