What you can expect
Are you a native Polish speaker looking for a new job opportunity as a Sales Representative? Do you have great communication skills? Would you like to represent a great brand? Join our team!
In this role, you will ensure high customer satisfaction. Communicate with customers through different channels while promoting client’s products.
Be part of an amazing team who builds the relationships that help grow our client’s business in existing markets and beyond.
Whoever you are. Whatever you do. Wherever you are from. Join us and just be yourself.
What you'll do
- As a Sales Representative, you’ll communicate with customers via phone, chat and email;
- Sell or promote other products from the client;
- Ensure high customer satisfaction when representing a great brand;
- Implement creative ways to improve the relationship between our client and its customers and partners;
- Work towards the achievement of objectives set by the client and internally.
What you'll need
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Polish (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (minimum level B2);
- Natural fast learner, so you can develop your skills within a short period of time;
- As a Sales Representative, you’ll need to be resilient to stress;
- Ability to distinguish self-beliefs from moderated content and policies;
- Motivated and with a positive attitude;
- Attention to detail.
- Signing Bonus 2500€;
- Work schedule: 40 hours per week;
- Renewable employment contract with basic remuneration, plus food subsidy;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Respectful and inclusive environment;
- A wealth of opportunities to progress and move business areas projects;
- Flexibility & Work/life balance as a Sales Representative;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund and annual complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses and training opportunities;
- Modern and centrally located buildings with cafeteria facilities and excellent public transportation connections;
- Participation in events, workshops and other activities;
- Excellent opportunity to work in a leading multinational company;
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Personalized career progression programs.
Become a member of a worldwide team