What you'll do
- Managing a team of approximately 10 to 15 agents;
- Responsible for the development of each individual, to be accountable for the quality, productivity and attendance of the team;
- Proactively maintain and deliver the required service levels to maximize the productivity in the team to ensure the desired operational margin.
What you'll need
- Fluent level of German (C1 minimum) and a English (minimum B2;
- Minimum 6 months of experience managing teams;
- Experience in contact center;
- Leadership spirit, good energy and motivation, focused on developing the team;
- Diversity orientation and judgement capability.
- Work location: Lisbon;
- Full relocation support (flight ticket to Portugal, free accommodation in one of our shared apartments);*
- One flight per year to your home country (within Europe);
- Health insurance from day one in the company;
- Free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, amazing internal parties, festivals, workshops and much more.
*Only applicable for candidates living outside of Portugal
Become a member of a worldwide team