Av. Álvaro Pais, nº2
DPO Natasha Williams
DPO Email: email@example.com
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain how, and for what purposes, we use your personal data. Please read this privacy notice carefully.
How we use your personal data
Teleperformance collects personal data from various sources, including, where applicable, directly from data subjects and indirectly from third parties and public sources.
We collect the following categories of personal data from you: Identifying; Demographic; Professional; Contact and Computer Device.
Teleperformance will use that personal data only for recruitment purposes. We will analyze de CV and the information you provide in order to check if your profile matches the requirements for the job positions we have open within our company.
Teleperformance requests this personal data because the legitimate interest to conduct the selection process for recruitment purposes and to improve the recruitment processes.
We may share such personal data with other Teleperformance subsidiaries or specific clients, taking part of the recruitment process.
The provision of your personal data is required because it is required for you to participate in the selection processes for the job offer, and if you do not provide it we cannot consider you in the process.
Your rights in respect to your personal data
You have the following rights when it comes to your personal data:
- Access – you may request access to your personal data, free of charge;
- Rectify – you may ask Teleperformance to correct personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Erase – you may ask Teleperformance to erase personal data where one of the following grounds applies;
a. Where the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b. You withdraw consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
c. You object to automated decision-making and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing for direct marketing;
d. The personal data have been unlawfully processed;
e. The personal data have to be erased for compliance with legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which Teleperformance is subject;
f. The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
- Restrict – you may ask Teleperformance to restrict how it processes your personal data where one of the following applies;
a. You contest the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling Teleperformance to verify the accuracy of your personal data; The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
b. Teleperformance no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
c. You have objected to processing pursuant to the right to object and automated decision-making, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds for Teleperformance override those of you.
- Portability – you may ask Teleperformance to transfer the personal data you have provided us to another organization or / and ask to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
- Withdraw – you may withdraw your consent, at any time, for the processing of your personal data for which you have provided consent.
- Object - You may object to Teleperformance’s processing of your personal data for direct marketing, or in other situation in compliance with local laws, by notifying the DPO about your objections.
Lodging a complaint
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority; the contact information for that supervisory authority is provided below:
In Portugal the Supervisory Authority is:
CNPD – Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados
Rua de São Bento n.º 148-3º 1200-821 Lisboa
Tel: +351 213928400 - Fax: +351 213976832
Please find here the list of the European Supervisory Authorities:
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out above, or for as long as is required by law. Our retention periods are as follows:
• Your CV is held for 5 years for auditing purposes by ACT – Autoridade das Condições de Trabalho;
• Your CV is held for 2 years for contacting purposes, to offer you new open job positions that may interest according to your professional profile.
If you have any questions, please contact our DPO -
DPO: Natasha Williams
Email DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org