Are you passionate about the online world? Do you have an eye for details and excellent written and verbal communication? Then, you are the one we are looking for! As a Content Moderator you will review and moderate business content posted on Social Media. Also, you will be working on the Hebrew market and helping to build a better experience for our users. Big challenge? Yes, but we are certain that this is the opportunity you were waiting for. We guarantee you a great work environment, as well as the best work conditions to help you achieve your professional goals!
Our client is one of the leading Social Media companies worldwide and wants you to be part of the team. Social interaction has been reinvented and today, hundreds of millions of users communicate through Social Media.
- Review and moderate online content, posted on the Hebrew market;
- Ensure that all information uploaded by users follow the guidelines based on client’s policies;
- Become and remain knowledgeable about policies and community standards;
- Provide and follow best practices used to better achieve client’s KPI’s;
- Use the learned knowledge to propose improvement ideas, either internal or external.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew (mandatory);
- Natural fast learner, so you can develop your skills within a short period of time;
- Fluency in English (minimum level B2);
- Ability to distinguish self-beliefs from moderated content and policies;
- Motivated and with a positive attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of online content;
- Availability to work in 24/7 rotating shifts, from Monday to Sunday (mandatory);
- European Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal.
- Signing Bonus 3000€;
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Modern and centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Free healthy meals, such as salad, fruit, soup and bread, available to all employees;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities;
- Floor animation activities, with prizes every month.
Teleperformance Portugal is one of the 25 best companies to work for in Europe. This recognition was assigned by Great Place to Work® Institute. TP was also distinguished as Best and Largest exporter and Best Contributor to Employment in Portugal, by Exame magazine!
With more than 13 000 employees, from 111 nationalities, our team provides services in 35 languages. We are a multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable team. Teleperformance Portugal has a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards in the market.
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, join us and find your place at Teleperformance Portugal.
Become a member of a worldwide team