What you can expect
Are you a native Italian speaker looking for a job as a Customer Delight Representative for Social Media?
Become a member of our ambitious and motivated support team. Ensure customers satisfaction by representing one of the world’s most recognizable companies and supporting their business.
Are you ready for the challenge? Apply!
Whoever you are. Whatever you do. Wherever you’re from. Here you will feel welcome.
We love to collaborate with each other. We solve our customers challenging problems.
Build your career, be yourself and live your ambitions!
Our client is one of the world’s leading companies in the field of Social Media and wants you to be part of its team.
What you'll do
- Provide support to high level clients to help them grow across multiple channels – chat, email and phone;
- Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for clients in the online and digital advertising domain;
- As a Customer Delight for Social Media, you’ll provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
- Provide product and tool support to enhance clients’ experience;
- Identify and solve problems, such as technical bugs and ads’ delivery issues;
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner and pro-actively communicate to clients on progress;
- Pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve usage of our solutions;
- Provide vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering.
What you'll need
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Italian;
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level) is required;
- As a Customer Delight for Social Media, you’ll need computer skills (mandatory basic skills and preferential advanced skills like coding);
- Good analytic skills and logical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and listening skills;
- Proactive and quick learner;
- Able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Availability Monday to Sunday, including rotating weekends.
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work as a Customer Delight for Social Media and career progression;
- Meritocratic environment;
- Employees empowerment and value;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events;
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonus.
Teleperformance Portugal is one of the 25 best companies to work for in Europe. This recognition was assigned by Great Place to Work® Institute. TP was also distinguished as Best and Largest exporter and Best Contributor to Employment in Portugal, by Exame magazine!
With more than 13 000 employees, from 111 nationalities, our team provides services in 35 languages. We are a multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable team. Teleperformance Portugal has a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards in the market.
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, join us and find your place at Teleperformance Portugal.
Become a member of a worldwide team