- Provide an industry-leading voice booking experience by handling contacts via phone and other mediums to match products with guest needs resulting in revenue generation, brand preference and customer loyalty;
- Provide a seamless customer experience through effective use of information and tools. Answering questions regarding prices, hotel details, booking or payment conditions;
- Assist guests with all questions relating to “pre”, “in” or “post travel” concerns;
- Seek opportunities to improve individual and team performance. Help team and colleagues stay motivated and deliver on goals.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in German;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- High school diploma or higher (preferred);
- Hotel/travel experience desired;
- Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity;
- Good communication skills;
- Social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity;
- Strong web-based navigation skills;
- Ability to embrace technological and organizational changes;
- Ability to use tools and resources to represent the geographical needs of the caller.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Intensive training and integration phase;
- Private health insurance since day one in the company;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs and airport pick up;
- Annually complimentary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Possibility to live in one of our company apartments;
- Complimentary organized sport activities and events.
Become a member of a worldwide team