What you'll do
- Review the content that has been received by internal systems or users to ensure that it complies with the community guidelines established by the client;
- Make timely escalations that require special attention from your immediate boss in accordance with established procedures;
- Review, classify and / or eliminate highly sensitive content, uploaded by users, according to the parameters defined by the client.
What you'll need
- Fluent in Latvian and good level of English (B2);
- Ideally you will have a background in either content moderation, customer service or any other role that involves working with daily targets;
- Motivation and positive attitude;
- Investigation skills and experience, validating information across multiple data channels, tools and streams, analyzing information, and simplifying it to enable streamlined escalations and fast knowledge sharing between teams and law enforcement agencies.
- Recent graduates with limited experience, but a willingness to learn and capability adapt are welcome to apply.
- Work location: Lisbon;
- Full relocation support (flight ticket to Portugal, free accommodation in one of our shared apartments);
- One flight per year to your home country (within Europe);
- Health insurance from day one in the company;
- Ongoing certification and training opportunities;
- Refer a Friend Program with attractive incentives;
- Free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, amazing internal parties, festivals, workshops and much more.
Become a member of a worldwide team